Eva & Adam (2019) Part #1

Fucking incredible, Sicilia who is basically topless was giving Eva a massage next to Adam, now she's sitting with her legs completely open just 2 feet away from him and Eva doesn't seem to mind at all. Earlier in the shower Eva and Sicilia shared a kiss. The two of them are so down to do stuff and what does Adam do? Stay on his laptop the entire time. I don't see anything happening with Adam in the house. The dude is gonna kill any and all possible excitement in this house.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Sicilia could be having more fun here than she has at her own house!

Weird when it's need to go to another country to have more fun instead on her own  environment with her own group of friends in 3 months where she lives with a guy where she shows 0 interest .. Better take all the opportunities because the managers for now don't have any other place for her to visit to have fun 

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Fucking incredible, Sicilia who is basically topless was giving Eva a massage next to Adam, now she's sitting with her legs completely open just 2 feet away from him and Eva doesn't seem to mind at all. Earlier in the shower Eva and Sicilia shared a kiss. The two of them are so down to do stuff and what does Adam do? Stay on his laptop the entire time. I don't see anything happening with Adam in the house. The dude is gonna kill any and all possible excitement in this house.

They could give him a dollar to go to the store for some candy!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I said that about Adam from the very beginning. It is like Katja & Ruslan...

7 hours ago, life+90 said:

Adam's computer must be destroyed to warm the air here.He keeps looking at the computer.😒 He should take care of Sicilia and Eva.😈😁

Well at least he wont have as much problems stroking his keyboard.😁

• Like 1