Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

Not sure what all that talk was before about Leora acting stale or disinterested. I was enjoying last night but I guess that's just me. And yes, I can live without her if she goes. I just don't want to be stuck watching the other apartments. At least I can just let my subscription expire and not pay any more.

And what the hell was all that hugging about anyway???🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

Guest Felix75
28 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Not sure what all that talk was before about Leora acting stale or disinterested. I was enjoying last night but I guess that's just me. And yes, I can live without her if she goes. I just don't want to be stuck watching the other apartments. At least I can just let my subscription expire and not pay any more.

not only you, but also many others, and we see that she is the first in the replay

49 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I agree, I get a bit sick of the older members here being all doom and gloom. It must totally be off putting to the new members. The newer members should be allowed to enjoy watching Leora. They wouldn't know how Leora was when she was young.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I agree, I get a bit sick of the older members here being all doom and gloom. It must totally be off putting to the new members. The newer members should be allowed to enjoy watching Leora. They wouldn't know how Leora was when she was young.

Well I have respect for the cat, but I'm not sure I agree with his assessment if the current situation. 😁

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Well I have respect for the cat, but I'm not sure I agree with his assessment if the current situation. 😁

the cat and I are mates, he would know I'm "Cup half Full" guy.

• Like 1

Remember to look at your glass half full and not half empty. I'm such a fan of the glass being half full. We should recognize that on the day that we are born, our glass is half full. To me, the glass is always half full, never half empty. I always see the glass half full. So enjoy the time we have left with Leora.

• Like 3

“Whether your cup is half-full or half-empty, remind yourself there are others without one.” “The optimist sees the glass as half full, the pessimist as half empty. “Don't settle for a half empty glass, always go for a full one!” Specially if it's a cold "VB Aussie Beer".