Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

At  least if one of them had big tits but Nop,if they are true lesbians like k&N and not like most "lesbians" of VH then could had been interesting,sadly my subs ends in some days and will not renew for some time(maybe in Christmas i will if something cool happens),as i said,if they really are a true lesbian couple then could be a nice addition.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

At  least if one of them had big tits but Nop,if they are true lesbians like k&N and not like most "lesbians" of VH then could had been interesting,sadly my subs ends in some days and will not renew for some time(maybe in Christmas i will if something cool happens),as i said,if they really are a true lesbian couple then could be a nice addition.

they have time to be gone before christmas you know how VH is :biggrin: ,stay 3 months on the site is already a performance

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

they have time to be gone before christmas you know how VH is :biggrin: ,stay 3 months on the site is already a performance

Hehe,before Christmas its perfectly possible they are replaced and the replaces are replaced by others replaced🤣.But usualy VH have nice movement in Christmas so most probably will join by that time.If this two had nice,large,natural wonderfully chapped tits i probably would renew But i have bigger "tits" then both girls lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,before Christmas its perfectly possible they are replaced and the replaces are replaced by others replaced🤣.But usualy VH have nice movement in Christmas so most probably will join by that time.If this two had nice,large,natural wonderfully chapped tits i probably would renew But i have bigger "tits" then both girls lol.

show me 😁

• Haha 3