RLC's Fate

HarleyFatboy

While i've had time to think and ponder due to not feeling well for the past few days, i've been wondering if all the lack of action that you all are seeing is the wind down of RLC and maybe the prediction I read about in one of the apartment threads may be true.  Someone posted that they think RLC will be through in December.  What are you all's thoughts on this?

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

While i've had time to think and ponder due to not feeling well for the past few days, i've been wondering if all the lack of action that you all are seeing is the wind down of RLC and maybe the prediction I read about in one of the apartment threads may be true.  Someone posted that they think RLC will be through in December.  What are you all's thoughts on this?

I think the analogy was Miscvoyeur mistakenly saying that Flash would be done in December 2019 and since RLC has not converted, he assumed they would be done also.  However, as I pointed out

Flash support ends in December 2020, so I do not think that RLC will close down next month December---

IMO a lot of people who enjoy RLC would be sadly disappointed by such a lousy Christmas present. 😏

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think the analogy was Miscvoyeur mistakenly saying that Flash would be done in December 2019 and since RLC has not converted, he assumed they would be done also.  However, as I pointed out

Flash support ends in December 2020, so I do not think that RLC will close down next month December---

IMO a lot of people who enjoy RLC would be sadly disappointed by such a lousy Christmas present. 😏

i forgot the whole message but maybe he's right anyway or maybe not at all.  only time will tell i guess.  i wonder what the percentage of people who enjoy RLC would be if everyone that views RLC was asked on a scale of 1 to 10...How much enjoyment do you get out of watching RLC?  I wonder what the outcome would really be.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

I miss the old days where we had guests at parties going off somewhere to have sex. If RLC doesn't add new couples for the last 2 months of this year then there will be no hope.

Good point Daleys.  I know a lot of people always looked forward to seeing guests in the couples apartments for the reasons you stated.  It was like a bonus for all that time and money spent!

RLC discounted the importance of its original mission statement. It was quite genuine in the old days, or at least attempted to be genuine. There were real couples there, functioning with careers and a realistic next-door life. That's gone now. It's now lost its branding, and must compete with competitors while locking up its doors to prospective customers. Time will tell what happens to the "Real life" concept, but it is no longer to be found at any voyeur site.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

RLC discounted the importance of its original mission statement. It was quite genuine in the old days, or at least attempted to be genuine. There were real couples there, functioning with careers and a realistic next-door life. That's gone now. It's now lost its branding, and must compete with competitors while locking up its doors to prospective customers. Time will tell what happens to the "Real life" concept, but it is no longer to be found at any voyeur site.

Amen Foamy,  thanks for the reply!