B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

" I'll miss Frida😪....She has been a wonderful friend and the most mature person in that house..I look forward to seeing her back. "

I think you all need to be a little more coherent, you've thrown shit on these girls for a month

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

" I'll miss Frida😪....She has been a wonderful friend and the most mature person in that house..I look forward to seeing her back. "

I think you all need to be a little more coherent, you've thrown shit on these girls for a month

Not everyone...

25 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Pot kettle😂😂....I'll still miss her and I have never insulted any of the girls...All I said was Cherry and Mel needs talking to from RLC and also didn't like the way Holly was being treated...Maybe you can stand emotional bullying just because they show a little nudity...I don't condone such things.

• Like 4

Frida was a real slow burn for me.  I thought she was attractive but I didn't have much reason to watch her so she kind of slipped under my radar.  But when the other girls in B4 decided to start treating Holly like shit for some dumb bullshit she showed to be a good person and a good friend.  She kept a smile on Holly's face and called the other girls out on their nonsense.  She was even a damn good wingman when those two guys showed up and the one got upset about the camera.  When that broke down she handled that and even weathered Holly's frustration with it perfectly.  I hope Holly understands that friends like that don't just show up in your life all the time and those relationships are important to maintain.

I do wish she had shared a little more with us.  She was somebody that I think would have needed  her boyfriend there to really open up.  I'd share a meal with her in a heart beat and I wish her the best.

As for Mel, I don't have many kind thoughts so I'll keep them to myself.  She was either out of the house, on the phone, or fighting with Holly so not exactly my favorite. 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

It's more of a show with her now. I like her old bates that were less than 10 minutes long. And why do these girls have to play that shitty music when they bate?

It was ALOT better in the bed the other morning, with just fingers. This was an awkward possition, and we don't need fake moaning!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It was ALOT better in the bed the other morning, with just fingers. This was an awkward possition, and we don't need fake moaning!

Ya, I would rather see her use her fingers. Actually all the girls are better with just their fingers.

• Like 5