B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

23 minutes ago, Sergio said:

damn, we're really unlucky, the doorbell rang, Loraine, ran to the bathroom to put on makeup and the apartment under maintenance, but don't think badly

girls put on makeup for everything, even for five minutes outside for a smoke 😂

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

girls put on makeup for everything, even for five minutes outside for a smoke 😂

I always admire your character, you always have an answer for every question, without the slightest doubt, you are exceptional

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I always admire your character, you always have an answer for every question, without the slightest doubt, you are exceptional

now all members know  you like me 😍

Edited by moos54
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

damn, we're really unlucky, the doorbell rang, Loraine, ran to the bathroom to put on makeup and the apartment under maintenance, but don't think badly

Probraby was just an isp issue or a Electricity issue,you know rlc is always honest to us.

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Probraby was just an isp issue or a Electricity issue,you know rlc is always honest to us.

Whoever fixed the electricity needs to disconnect the doorbell from the cam system to stop the UM 😏

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I know many will think this isn't really a big deal but Loraine does not smoke so her sole purpose of going to the balcony is to avoid us hearing her conversations. This is the type of action that bothers me.

I have no clue what she is saying when I can hear her.