B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #3

Haven't been on RLC for a long time, see they have shut down most of B4. Do remember some damage to the flooring outside of the bathroom down stairs, could be seen from cam 18 while the door was open. Most likely water damage and poor flooring.

If their using as longs as it seems, hopefully they make something out of the unused bottom floor also.

I'm barely aware and thinking nasty thoughts about what I would like to do to that amazing ass of Cherry's. Lick that asshole for sure. We nasty people have a saying "I'd eat her shit for a mile just to see where it came from." That applies to both Cherry and Holly for me.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm barely aware and thinking nasty thoughts about what I would like to do to that amazing ass of Cherry's. Lick that asshole for sure. We nasty people have a saying "I'd eat her shit for a mile just to see where it came from." That applies to both Cherry and Holly for me.

Maybe have a glass of water in between...to cleanse the palate 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe have a glass of water in between...to cleanse the palate 😛

Naga, you are too funny. You must love your life. Tell me how many children you and you wife have please. I can tell you two were great parents. By the way again being the nasty man that I am and this is not an exaggeration I would not mind her peeing in my mouth to wash it out between the licking. lol

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Naga, you are too funny. You must love your life. Tell me how many children you and you wife have please. I can tell you two were great parents. By the way again being the nasty man that I am and this is not an exaggeration I would not mind her peeing in my mouth to wash it out between the licking. lol

Now you're making Ed jealous 😁

We have 2 lovely girls...28 and 26 💕

• Like 2

7 hours ago, keeper31 said:

I would love for Holly to be with anyone Male or Female.  She's been lost since Megan left.  She tried sucking Alla's nipples one night and got turned down flat.

@nagachilli2: I agree. But with Megan it was all a show for Megan to be top cam...It would have to be genuine for me...

Megan is someone I don't really like as a person. Her shows were pure work with no emotions, and she often seemed angry at everyone and everything if things did not go her way. Megan and Holly are like night and day. Holly is nice to everyone, always happy, even when everything works agaist her. She seems to enjoy herself, and put her soul into the things she does. Holly reminds me alot more of Salma and Anabella in that way, they were showgirls too, but loved every second of what they were doing.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And I would love watching her pee! 😍

Just now, ed2 said:

Megan is someone I don't really like as a person. Her shows were pure work with no emotions, and she often seemed angry at everyone and everything if things did not go her way. Megan and Holly are like night and day. Holly is nice to everyone, always happy, even when everything works agaist her. She seems to enjoy herself, and put her soul into the things she does. Holly reminds me alot more of Salma and Anabella in that way, they were showgirls too, but loved every second of what they were doing.

BUT Megan didn't just sit around showing her tits.  Holly and her did more than anyone else except Damira.  I loved the cucumber show. She was the only one who let Holly eat pussy or do anything else.

• Like 1

Quote from H1..."You are really lucky--as long as you don't have to waste or spend any of your own money.  you have someone who is willing to waste their money to provide you with all that free information, pics, and vids."

Luck has nothing to do with it,  some people don't care that they spend their money every month and will share with others.  Not everyone is an A-Hole which has the mentality of most of you!  ! can't help it if every month you ask yourself...why do I continually stay, pay, and watch this bullshit!!  Taylor approached me and had been wanting to for quite a while but just didn't know how to break the ice.  Am I fortunate?  Yes, I guess you can say that I am.  Taylor and I have developed quite a good relationship and I'm thankful for that!!!!

what's funny about this whole B4 situation is that every time these girls leave you all will always assume they are going to a club because they pack bags with robes, shoes, and different changes of clothes.  i'm almost 100% positive that they went to Mr. Nasa's and the tall guys house, got their fuck on and then came home.  they are now in a situation where half of the apartment is closed down and for what reason...i don't have a clue!  the last thing they want to do at this point in the game is to stay out until noon!