B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

42 minutes ago, billiboy said:

122 09.01.2019 Emilia

Can't remember that name.

127 27.02.2019 Laura

Was she ever listed? I think she was just a guest.

@ed2

Emilia and Malena stayed In the the double bed bedroom in B4 (the room Cherry and Holly are in now) from 09.01.-10.02.2019. The did and showed nothing at all.

Laura stayed in the master bedroom together with Mila from 27.02.-27.03.2019 as a listed tenant. She gave "sex lessons" to Mila, Adelita, Elvira, Laima, Beatrice and Diana. She also was one of the driver for the show, when topless Serafima was coated with chocolate and wrapped in plastic film on the table of the living room of B1 (together with Beatrice, Angelina and Ginger).

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, billiboy said:

122 09.01.2019 Emilia

127 27.02.2019 Laura

@ed2

Emilia and Malena stayed In the the double bed bedroom in B4 (the room Cherry and Holly are in now) from 09.01.-10.02.2019. The did and showed nothing at all.

Laura stayed in the master bedroom together with Mila from 27.02.-27.03.2019 as a listed tenant. She gave "sex lessons" to Mila, Adelita, Elvira, Laima, Beatrice and Diana. She also was one of the driver for the show, when topless Serafima was coated with chocolate and wrapped in plastic film on the table of the living room of B1 (together with Beatrice, Angelina and Ginger).

Tried finding a photo of Laura in the archives but she did not show in the search.

11 minutes ago, billiboy said:

I remember now....Emilia had a cast on her leg...She was really cute

2 hours ago, billiboy said:

122 09.01.2019 Emilia

127 27.02.2019 Laura

@ed2

Surprised how much you remember, all the details hehe, I usually forget most a few month after they have left.

• Haha 1