B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

This is in response to Thestarider,  I was married for a little over 30 years before I lost my wife and her and I both never wanted anyone in our bed but us.  I don't feel sheltered or cheated in any way!  We got all our playing out of the way before marriage and us just being together was enough.  Not everyone wants to step outside their marriage for some guilty pleasures.  My wife and mines marriage was very sacred to ourselves and something we didn't take lightly at all.  We were both very satisfied sexually with each other and didn't have any reason to take it to some kind of other level such as swapping or a 3-sum.  I understand that some people are into to this kind of sexual fulfillment but not everybody.  Quite frankly, I admire what we had and I admire those that don't step outside their marriage!  In the same breath though, I don't condemn others that do.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

Lovense Lush does not equal cam girl.  I have one, so do several people I know.  None of us are cam girls. 

I like to see this kind of comment from a girl who knows better than us the secrets of women :-)

it must be just as easy to buy this kind of product as dildos and I think that almost all women must have this kind of toy in their bedside table ^^

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I like to see this kind of comment from a girl who knows better than us the secrets of women 🙂

it must be just as easy to buy this kind of product as dildos and I think that almost all women must have this kind of toy in their bedside table ^^

I don't know about almost all, they're quite pricy.  But the remote control means they're very useful for students who are separated from their boy/girl friends during vacations.  And also for those of us who get off on having fun in public of course 😉

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I don't know about almost all, they're quite pricy.  But the remote control means they're very useful for students who are separated from their boy/girl friends during vacations.  And also for those of us who get off on having fun in public of course 😉

Naughty girls 😁

• Confused 1

@Thestarider Unfortunately, I can not quote directly from completed threads. Well, here's my answer:

Please don't pretend you know me. You have no idea about my past and certainly no idea about my present situation. There are people in this forum who write about their private lives. I respect that a lot even though I would never write anything about my private life here. BTW, I respect even those people whom I don't believe much.

Maybe what you said about yourself and your wife sexlife is true. I do not know and honestly I don't care. Only, What makes you think that your life decision is better than the ones others have made for their lives? There are people who value stability and security in relationships more than others. Maybe this kind of people don't enjoy seeing their partners having sex with someone else. There may also be people who had made experiences in their youth that make them think differently today. Did they or did you miss something? The best decision is very individual. What may have been the best decision for you can be something wrong for others. It is important to recognize that there's almost nothing in this world for nothing. Having sex with someone else always has an impact on the actual relationship. 

With regard to N&B, I suspect their relationship would suffer. I don't know, nobody here can really know. Only that's what I'm guessing. That's why I'm skeptical when some here scream for sex shows. I think a position similar to ZE81's is best: If they actually are swingers outside, it would be nice to see it also on RLC. If they are not, there is no need to pretend to be something they are not. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What did I miss today?Were are N&B?Why P&T leaved in a hurry paking things for nice Heather,even tought is cold as fok in all Europe!?What did Sophia grabbed descritly from P&T closet!?Does 👽 life exists!?

I don't know, but I guess these two have a fitness class. This would at least explain the towels, the change of clothes and if they are late also the rush. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1