Flash player

7 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

What browser can I install for RLC to view on an I phone. Puffin Browser no longer works.
Thank you.

Go into your App Store and search browser.  You'll likely find a Browser somewhere in there. Ge the Free one where they don't charge a fee.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Go into your App Store and search browser.  You'll likely find a Browser somewhere in there. Ge the Free one where they don't charge a fee.

Flash is on the way out fast now end of next year is its max I think. Am surprised so many sites still use it still, just laziness probably. Actually Edge and Firefox still allow it but will ask you each time if you want to use it. Going slightly off topic Edge now is dam good I must admit I am using it more and more. Be even better when they will allow you to organise favourites easier rather than one by one lol.

Sorry my mistake, suddenly realised you are talking about phones oops.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Flash is on the way out fast now end of next year is its max I think. Am surprised so many sites still use it still, just laziness probably. Actually Edge and Firefox still allow it but will ask you each time if you want to use it. Going slightly off topic Edge now is dam good I must admit I am using it more and more. Be even better when they will allow you to organise favourites easier rather than one by one lol.

Sorry my mistake, suddenly realised you are talking about phones oops.

It would make it easier if RLC would stop being so lazy and just upgrade their Player to HTML5 and keep up with the times. 

• Like 3

On 11/21/2019 at 6:30 PM, StnCld316 said:

I have an Android device and use Google Chrome for a Browser.It has no issues with Flash.  It can be found in the App Store with all the other Browsers it's capable of using.  

That is odd chrome on my android phone has always asked to install Flash so I use Puffin Browser with no problems. On the PC I use Fire fox or Chrome with no problems. Flash as it has been said is pretty much dead. I guess RLC better get on the ball or there is going to be a bunch of pissed off people again when they can't see their favorite apartment.

4 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

That is odd chrome on my android phone has always asked to install Flash so I use Puffin Browser with no problems. On the PC I use Fire fox or Chrome with no problems. Flash as it has been said is pretty much dead. I guess RLC better get on the ball or there is going to be a bunch of pissed off people again when they can't see their favorite apartment.

I have had a Lenovo Tablet for about 6 Months and it's never had any issues with Flash.  The Google Chrome Browser was already pre-installed when I bought it.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I have had a Lenovo Tablet for about 6 Months and it's never had any issues with Flash.  The Google Chrome Browser was already pre-installed when I bought it.

HA, Ha I just bought a Lenovo Idea pad recently I almost always had HP's but any more they are just junk.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snoopy1 said:

HA, Ha I just bought a Lenovo Idea pad recently I almost always had HP's but any more they are just junk.

I just basically bought mine for just to use the Camera.  I go to my Sisters sometimes for Family Gatherings so it's nice to have something to Capture Family Photos & Videos. 

The other features I find the screen is too small to read anything so I just do all my regular things on a PC at home.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I just basically bought mine for just to use the Camera.  I go to my Sisters sometimes for Family Gatherings so it's nice to have something to Capture Family Photos & Videos. 

The other features I find the screen is too small to read anything so I just do all my regular things on a PC at home.

What size tablet did you get?

6 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

What size tablet did you get?

It has an 8 inch screen.   Very difficult for reading.  

I think the next time I get my Eyeglass Prescription filled I'll see if they just cut the bottom out of the Pop Bottles.   :biggrin:       blinking trailer park boys GIF

• Haha 1