B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't understand how some of you guys can become obsessed with a girl...😏

Especially someone with so small boobs, flat butt and no personallity. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I can not say that GOV is fake because precisely by being honest this is not the case, at least not in totality

You have to take everything in account before making a judgment

For my part, this kind of apartment is different because it is only people living for a more or less determined period in a foreign country, so the context is really different comparing to the roomates apartment we had in Russia (apartments that I loved)

We are also in the 21st century and so society has evolved a lot since then, women have also evolved a lot, for the better by the way, what do you think girls do at pajama parties? that they are wise and that they read books while doing philosophy? :biggrin:
It may be time to open our eyes to what is happening now in our society and in the world

yes the cameras are still truncating the reality but do you really think they would have a different party without their presence, I doubt because the purpose of this kind of party is having a good time with friends , and that's exactly what they did, there is no development between girls to have
You talk to me about guests, as far as I know, at B1 there are only 4 girls living there, so yes the girls of B2 are indeed the guests of B1 whatever you may say

Let's start with the guests. I had thought you realize that with guests I mean people who don't just walk from one GOV apartment to the next. Anyway, Of the four girls who stay in B1 only Amber had someone visit. You probably won't remember him, because the two used a blanket to hide. 😏 For the other three, there was not a single visit. Although Loraline rumorily lives in Barcelona for real and the Twins are almost a whole year there for RLC and all girls are regularly out to party (not this GOV fake patiers). This idea that the girls in GOV are socially isolated, has perhaps worked in the early days with just B1 in beginning. Now it's simply ridiculous to think they don't have a life there. The sad reality is that we don't get to see this life. because they keep it away from the cameras.

Now a little something about the fake parties. Here I always wonder why some here believe these are even remotely real. They are a Show for the camera and more than anything else work for the Girls. Just take the last B1 Event for example. Do you think the Twins would go to beed at midnight if they would actually have fun? No, these girls give a show for the camera that has nothing to do with their private lives. The best example was certainly helloween. Here there were two parties. One in B1, for the audience, the usual teasing show bullshit and then one the following day an Event with the girls actually invested  for real. Even the preparation for this event alone took almost more time than the bullshit party the day before. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i don't know where you found Loraine lives in Barcelona :biggrin:

maybe at the same place where you found all parties are fake :angel:

My mistake, the Statement was for Gina:

3 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

I seriously hope not...She already lives in Barcelona..

• Like 1

House is called girls in vacations..Gina LIVES IN BARCELONA,They better don't do that BS,no need to do that just to give twins some teammate for the lame shows.Would be good was if they moved Twins to b2 and brought some new girls to b1.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

House is called girls in vacations..Gina LIVES IN BARCELONA,They better don't do that BS,no need to do that just to give twins some teammate for the lame shows.Would be good was if they moved Twins to b2 and brought some new girls to b1.

Lame shows????

Gina did great on her last tour. She did well with the dildo and the twins. At the end of her tour  I saw that she went a little further every day. Too bad it suddenly stopped but if she will come back then she can continue with that. I am looking forward to that

• Haha 1