B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #6

Just now, happyone said:

That's really funny--because if it were not--you would be able to post that 😏

Just for the timestamp 😉 Must, after all, document the downtime so that you get a refund according to the SLA agreement 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Far from the first, not the most frequent either, but maybe one of the most open peeing towards the camera. Valerie and Kitty that. You see, I could give a long list of girls who more and less visibly peed in the shower. I love spotting such details. I've even caught a few who peed themselves.

Carla also did it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I watched Magical M's bate today and enjoyed it, for 2 reasons really...Firstly call me old fashioned, but, as a voyeur, I like this teasing buildup to bating...I find it very sensual and like the challenge of straining my eyes playing hide and seek to catch the best shot..😎
Secondly it's Monica, and I'm as biased as fuck...😉

I don't think it fits to a voyuer site if there is a constant focus on cameras. It doesn't matter if the genitals are held in the camera on purpose all the time or someone is hiding something from the camera on purpose. All this is not very usefull for voyeurism,, because it shows that the camera is in the center of attention (exactly the opposite of a voyuer situation). The best events are always those in which the residents forgets the camera as much as possible and do Things for themself and not as entertainment for the viewers.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

I don't think it fits to a voyuer site if there is a constant focus on cameras. It doesn't matter if the genitals are held in the camera on purpose all the time or someone is hiding something from the camera on purpose. All this is not very usefull for voyeurism,, because it shows that the camera is in the center of attention (exactly the opposite of a voyuer situation). The best events are always those in which the residents forgets the camera as much as possible and do Things for themself and not as entertainment for the viewers.

True voyeurism would be impossible and illegal...