Nikki, Poppy (2019) Part #1

57 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I knew what you wanted me to say all along.  I wasn't born yesterday.  I was just playing it out to see how far it would go.  

I am Sorry.   Now we can put this to rest and get this Thread back on Topic.  

To be fair that's not exactly honest. 2 posts in you wanted me to drop it and move on and you told me that I have no sense of humor and that it was my own fault for feeling the way I do about your post. Nonetheless, I'm always open to a sincere apology and if so, I will accept that and hope that you will learn that it's not ok to make fun of the way other people enjoy sex. Funny moments can happen, even among gay tenants, and that should be free game for jokes and comments, but a forum like this should really be free of blantant homophobic slurs that are meant to shame gay people for the basic manner in which they enjoy sex. That was my point. Thanks for listening.

3 hours ago, born1950 said:

I tried to explain why it can't be insulting, but if you really want to feel insulted you have to see it that way, I understand, but I'm out of here.

They are not really offended...just like to keep people on their heels.  Gives them a power trip.  

• Like 1

Il y a 21 heures, Marble a dit :

@jabbath1987 It seems to me that you cannot explain the joke. Perhaps @StnCld316 can explain the joke. It seem obvious to me that if you can't explain how it was funny other then "look gay sex haha", then it was actually what I said it was, a homophobic slur. I usually read these forums in silence, but this got me because of who said it. I would think that a forum administrator for such a forum would be more respectful to its members and to the tenants since that's what their own rules say. It's easy to just say that a homophobic slur is just a joke, but if the joke is designed to further humiliate and shame gay sex as icky and gross then it's not really a joke, it's just a hateful slur. I think gay people have earned the right to be sick of it and be allowed to stand up against it. Making fun of the way gay people have sex should be beneath the leader of a forum. All I can do is hope you'll understand my perspective as the one who is offended by his post. There are plenty of gay jokes that I think are funny and I can laugh at them too. I'm not entirely intolerant to gay jokes, but I don't think someone feeling the need to pour bleach in their eyes because they saw a picture of gay sex is really a joke, it's just mean. If you can't understand the difference than I guess it's just too bad. 

How about just fuck off with your high and mighty tone of injustice. We can laugh at anything we want. That includes prejudice jokes. If you take offence, then you can go crazy and cry about it to someone who cares. Tired of snowflakes. 

• Haha 1