Nikki, Poppy (2019) Part #1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

homer eye bleach GIF

So the Forum Administrator of CamCaps is a homophobe. What a shame that you would post something so mean-spirited. Isn't there a rule about being disrespectful to the people on these sites much less to the gay members who follow this forum? Guess it's ok to make fun of them if they are gay, right?  

1 hour ago, Marble said:

So the Forum Administrator of CamCaps is a homophobe. What a shame that you would post something so mean-spirited. Isn't there a rule about being disrespectful to the people on these sites much less to the gay members who follow this forum? Guess it's ok to make fun of them if they are gay, right?  

No I am not.   It was just a clip out of the Gif box.   I do that on many posts as there is a gif for every occasion.

It's all done in Humor.  That's what lacks on the Forum, not many have a sense of humor.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

No I am not.   It was just a clip out of the Gif box.   I do that on many posts as there is a gif for every occasion.

It's all done in Humor.  That's what lacks on the Forum, not many have a sense of humor.  

Totally agree. A little humor is what sometimes is missing here 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1