Brenda (2019) Part #1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If she was her own manager I'd feel better for her, but since I know that she is working for someone it makes it harder to watch a person try to be successful. Not a fan of managers, never have been. I know the reasons they exist and I certainly don't want to get into that, but overall I think a voyeur site should not have anyone managing another person. They should all make their own deal with the site and no one should be in between skimming a profit off of the life of another tenant when sex is involved and it supposed to be a "real life voyeur site". Perhaps a finders fee could be paid, but I think the site should cover the costs of getting a tenant on their feet, if they need to rent cams or an apt, etc... Knowing that the manager has a stake in the success of a tenant opens a door to pressure to do things sexually that they might not otherwise be doing. Guess that's why it's called the sex business.

Yeah it can be hard making it on your own, she does have people round but not to the extent many would like to see I suppose. Having said that a support system should be available to those who may need help especially ones on their own.