B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

I once had a great hope for Cherry, but not anymore. She was a genuine, promissing, fun loving party girl, that was good looking, not shy, and masturbated often. She could have been amazing. Now her masturbations have become very infrequent, and she has shown that she wasn't even interested when they tried to have a party at home. She has proven again and again. All that matters to Cherry is outside, and off camera. Unfortunately!

With Valerie as a new roommate, I now hope Holly gets to stay for a full 4th month. She had really deserved it. After 3 months of being in conflict, and countless letdowns from her roommates, Holly now finally has a good companion in the house. 

Cherry likes high end everything... sex, drugs and fun. I enjoy her but man do I wish she would bring a guy home and fuck him as she would be an amazing lover. Would certainly enjoy having a guy lick that pussy and asshole. Maybe even some anal. She is one to experiment so maybe the sky is the her sexual limit. That is what I am telling myself. :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0137 Monica stuck her very long tongue out and it gave me a boner which is pretty rare. Best tits in the world, great ass, wonderful smile and now long tongue. Not really very fair.

You might find it hard to believe, but I agree with you..😉

• Like 1