Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

happyone

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

After Nelly's departure, rlc to kill some time, the parade may begin again with all the old known guests of the apartment (not for sex) approaching Christmas.

Piper visit was pretty short,wonder why she did it,maybe rlc is preparing something for her and Taylor,Nelly i gess was because because she is closer than usual of her friend(Masha) she visited her again,maybe last time till she leaves in end of year th COV house.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Piper visit was pretty short,wonder why she did it,maybe rlc is preparing something for her and Taylor,Nelly i gess was because because she is closer than usual of her friend(Masha) she visited her again,maybe last time till she leaves in end of year th COV house.

She'll be back with Bogdan in less than a week.

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

N & B will likely depart before Christmas and head back to Russia.Β 

Have some hopes they will return with a house for them(maybe in Spain or Italy)but they would have to wish it,resolve the visa issues etc,so who knows..isn't impossible but some difficulties would had to be surpassed,one thing for sure is that they would bring a lot to rlc if they returned as residents with their place.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One of the cleaning girls of house.

No I don't think this huge, state-of-the-art apartment has electrical problems! There has been such a huge and serious renovation that it is not still possible to have problems! πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ˜œπŸ˜€πŸ˜­

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1