Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People have been begging and whining and crying and pissing their pants for so long about Masha and Nelly getting together, then when it finally happens it's those same people whining and bitching about show this and show that. Then when Masha goes on another month long stint when she doesn't do anything with anybody, those same jackasses will be whining and bitching that there's no activity in the house. If two girls who have known each other for years can't hook up without someone bitching abo

Well I disagree completely with all the BS posted above. I like the new cams, and I have been waiting for a very long time for this to happen for Nelly's sake, as she has wanted to experiment for a long time. I believe that Sophia is the perfect roommate for Masha, and they get along extremely well together always laughing and having a good time in each others company. Masha seems very happy with Sophia living their with her. There are some posters here who have ruined the forum for many wi

I do 100% agree. It is the same bullshit.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

After Nelly's departure, rlc to kill some time, the parade may begin again with all the old known guests of the apartment (not for sex) approaching Christmas.

Piper visit was pretty short,wonder why she did it,maybe rlc is preparing something for her and Taylor,Nelly i gess was because because she is closer than usual of her friend(Masha) she visited her again,maybe last time till she leaves in end of year th COV house.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Piper visit was pretty short,wonder why she did it,maybe rlc is preparing something for her and Taylor,Nelly i gess was because because she is closer than usual of her friend(Masha) she visited her again,maybe last time till she leaves in end of year th COV house.

She'll be back with Bogdan in less than a week.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She'll be back with Bogdan in less than a week.

Interesting,I think is very possible we gona see N&B and P&T after their COV time ends,glad if that happens.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Interesting,I think is very possible we gona see N&B and P&T after their COV time ends,glad if that happens.

N & B will likely depart before Christmas and head back to Russia. 

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

N & B will likely depart before Christmas and head back to Russia. 

Have some hopes they will return with a house for them(maybe in Spain or Italy)but they would have to wish it,resolve the visa issues etc,so who knows..isn't impossible but some difficulties would had to be surpassed,one thing for sure is that they would bring a lot to rlc if they returned as residents with their place.

• Upvote 2
58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One of the cleaning girls of house.

No I don't think this huge, state-of-the-art apartment has electrical problems! There has been such a huge and serious renovation that it is not still possible to have problems! 🙃🙃😜😤😭

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

When I see the cleaning lady I immediately think back to the Holiday parties in this apartment. I don't think Masha will let us down this year.😎 Get the place nice and clean for a blowout. BTW over the years that cleaning lady has grown on me..or is it the years???

Peace on Earth to one and all! 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

When I see the cleaning lady I immediately think back to the Holiday parties in this apartment. I don't think Masha will let us down this year.😎 Get the place nice and clean for a blowout. BTW over the years that cleaning lady has grown on me..or is it the years???

Peace on Earth to one and all! 

Imo she should invite the cleaning lady :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1