Wellthisisawkward

Kitten

Guest Squirrel

Hello ~

:o i just wanted to tell everyone that i changed my name because i was bored so wellthisisawkward -> Princess

suits me better anyways

It's the true you, Miss.

Yeah, these women always think they are above it all.  ;)

Out of curiosity, do the schools today teach any sentence structure, capitalization and punctuation? I ask because, I got an email today from my niece that was a full page sentence. No capitalization, no punctuation, no nothing. Just one long rambling page.

It was a major job to read it, especially on a phone. I'm not rich enough to afford an iPad yet. My daddy isn't around anymore to buy it for me.

Guest Squirrel

Out of curiosity, do the schools today teach any sentence structure, capitalization and punctuation? I ask because, I got an email today from my niece that was a full page sentence. No capitalization, no punctuation, no nothing. Just one long rambling page.

:o  well like golly geekers TBG150 got all huffy and like and he made some grammar nazi comment cuz we know all those people in the deep south are like ya know fascists about everything and like church and guns and stuff and then he reminds me that i fucked up real bad and forgot to like capitalize miss and so i had to go back in man and like hit the modify button cuz i meant to give her the title miss which is derived from mistress as in fair mistress in old english or something like that and its a title like Mr. which you capitalize just like i used it but since it wasn't capitalized it really turned into a verb which could confuse the reader and they'd all be like going what-the-fuck-is-this-shit.  ;D

Yeah, these women always think they are above it all.  ;)

It was a major job to read it, especially on a phone. I'm not rich enough to afford an iPad yet. My daddy isn't around anymore to buy it for me.

My school taught all of that, and if i did not get it right i failed the class  :(