Kristy -- is back in B1 - fan page

Kristy is back in B1 :heart: for her stay #2 here (and #4 on RLC)

Kristy #1 23.07.2015 07.09.2015 B1 47

But she has a long period as roommate in 3K or R1 in Moscow

Name  Arrival Departure Duration (days)
Kristy #2 03.02.2016 21.02.2019   1115
Kristy #3 03.03.2019     19.06.2019     109

I liked Kristy once and that was all I needed to see of her.  In twenty years, you people that make it that far will still be looking at the same girls but they will be 20 years older.  At the rate RLC is bringing back the repeats you will see reruns of Married with Children!!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I liked Kristy once and that was all I needed to see of her.  In twenty years, you people that make it that far will still be looking at the same girls but they will be 20 years older.  At the rate RLC is bringing back the repeats you will see reruns of Married with Children!!

All these girls they'll be long gone and forgotten about in another 20 Years.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All these girls they'll be long gone and forgotten about in another 20 Years.

20 years!!  The life they lead...within two years they will either be a burden on society (i.e. doing tricks in the seedy part of town), or live a mundane life working in a factory counting widgets.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Howard said:

20 years!!  The life they lead...within two years they will either be a burden on society (i.e. doing tricks in the seedy part of town), or live a mundane life working in a factory counting widgets.

i personally believe that many already do one of the things you mentioned and in NO way possible do i ever see them counting widgets....money yes, widgets no.