B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

He's Harmless.  

When he is not insulting others users to fok of and to suck cocks because they aren't being nice with the "amazing" Belle and taking a house topic only for himself like some terrorist..yes..totaly harmless🤣.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

When he is not insulting others users to fok of and to suck cocks because they aren't being nice with the "amazing" Belle and taking a house topic only for himself like some terrorist..yes..totaly harmless🤣.

It's a fucking sad state of affairs when all some of you guys do to keep yourself entertained is shoot shit at a guy who happens to be really passionate about a girl, but isn't here to defend himself...Quite a few of us have our favourites, including me, and sometimes get a little carried away...BB will be the 1st to admit that he's often over the top, but have any of you guys realised that he might've been milking it a bit...the more you reacted, the more he did it...😏

Anyway, we might hear from him, we might not...If he's got any sense, he'll have better things to occupy himself with...He's a good guy!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Your on One Side of the Globe and he's on the other side.  I don't think he's any threat to anyone.  If Posts get too out of line we just Delete or Edit them.

That's the trouble in todays world. Everyone gets offended by the slightest things. 

You ought to have been around the Forum in 2013 & 2014.  It was like walking into a Gunfight at the OK Corral every day and everyone got along just fine.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's a fucking sad state of affairs when all some of you guys do to keep yourself entertained is shoot shit at a guy who happens to be really passionate about a girl, but isn't here to defend himself...Quite a few of us have our favourites, including me, and sometimes get a little carried away...BB will be the 1st to admit that he's often over the top, but have any of you guys realised that he might've been milking it a bit...the more you reacted, the more he did it...😏

Anyway, we might hear from him, we might not...If he's got any sense, he'll have better things to occupy himself with...He's a good guy!

Not saying that maybe he is a good person,but i considered him a cc "friend" and after a couples coments about Belle in COV place we started insulting me outa nothing..i also have my fav girls but never insulted anyone that don't like them like he does..Glad to see you being very fair.To bad you didn't defend me when just after a couple coments he insulted me and others after,but totaly fine with that.Cheers.

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Your on One Side of the Globe and he's on the other side.  I don't think he's any threat to anyone.  If Posts get too out of line we just Delete or Edit them.

That's the trouble in todays world. Everyone gets offended by the slightest things. 

You ought to have been around the Forum in 2013 & 2014.  It was like walking into a Gunfight at the OK Corral every day and everyone got along just fine.

In cc i learned long time ago something,we all forum users,but not all exactly equal😉.Cheers.

• Like 1