Jump to content

How to use Verotel instead of SegPay?


iamthehorse
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, iamtheass said:

SegPay declined my card; I contacted them and they said it was their system that has blocked it.

RLC say they accept both SegPay and Verotel, but I only encounter the option to use SegPay.

How do I use Verotel instead?

I don't think RLC uses Verotel any further.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

only segpay is available here in europe for rlc (don't know in america),

during a moment we had both choice verotel and segpay but now only segpay, don't know what happened between verotel and rlc...maybe verotel got tired to receive many complains about the rlc users because they were banned by rlc and bye bye for their money :biggrin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

there is more choice on VHTV : verotel paypal Bitcoin and no recurring option  when you suscribe with verotel,

with rlc this is very limited you have no choice, if you are banned of segpay  it's over for you and you can join the harleyfatboy team 😁

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, firewall said:

there is more choice on VHTV : verotel paypal Bitcoin and no recurring option  when you suscribe with verotel,

with rlc this is very limited you have no choice, if you are banned of segpay  it's over for you and you can join the harleyfatboy team 😁

 

You can also Register for VHTV using Cam Caps as well by using the Store Tab on the Menu Bar. All the Options available for Subscriptions are shown there.  Those Payments go through the CCBill Payment Server. 

BitCoin is fine but the price fluctuates up and down so quickly. One Month you could pay so much and the following Month could be more than the next.  I would say most likely use PayPal as the best option if they don't want something that's recurring on a Monthly basis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You can also Register for VHTV using Cam Caps as well by using the Store Tab on the Menu Bar. All the Options available for Subscriptions are shown there.  Those Payments go through the CCBill Payment Server. 

BitCoin is fine but the price fluctuates up and down so quickly. One Month you could pay so much and the following Month could be more than the next.  I would say most likely use PayPal as the best option if they don't want something that's recurring on a Monthly basis.

well all the reasons for take a suscription on VH 🙂, personally when i suscribe on VH for a month i use Verotel with  the non recurring option i pay for 30 days and not necessary to cancel after it's simple

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, firewall said:

well all the reasons for take a suscription on VH 🙂, personally when i suscribe on VH for a month i use Verotel with  the non recurring option i pay for 30 days and not necessary to cancel after it's simple

Some options are simpler for some to use. Not everyone has a Credit Card so the others kind of make it nice and still get a subscription.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...