Angel, Odri (2019) Part #1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Regard Content,quality deliver nowdays VHTV is the better cam site by far..people wait years in other cams site to cams be fixed or new cams be puted..only to after sadly see things got even worst than before..we don't have in VH tons of cams entering night vision all the time..not to mention the absurdity of the prices of some cam sites.

for me the advantage of VH is the big video archive they have, when there is nothing to watch you can spend your time in the archive,

on rlc the only thing you have to do when it's boring (alot of times)  it's watch the TV or go sleep 🙂

Just now, firewall said:

for me the advantage of VH is the big video archive they have, when there is nothing to watch you can spend your time in the archive,

on rlc the only thing you have to do when it's boring (alot of times)  it's watch the TV or go sleep 🙂

Do they have good TVs on RLC? 😂

Just now, Karst1234567890 said:

ich weis aber man kan dieseiteauch so einstellen das sie alle übersetzt one google 

I know. Was just saying when you like all people understanding you it's better you translate it yourself. 

By the way you have a funny nickname. Just used all the numbers from 1 to 10 😁

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ich kenne. Sagte nur, wenn Sie möchten, dass alle Menschen Sie verstehen, ist es besser, wenn Sie es selbst übersetzen. 

Du hast übrigens einen lustigen Spitznamen. Verwenden Sie einfach alle Zahlen von 1 bis 10  😁

der wurde mir so vorgeschlagen  da meiner vergeben war aber der Nahme ist real  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Do they have good TVs on RLC? 😂

Some nice TVs,but a ton of really crapy cams going black and white image all the time.But they  have the best stupid fake lesbian night prime shows in all cam sites universe,if you wonder were a lot of the z,x,b grade bad erotic movie actresses are..they moved to rlc😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Some nice TVs,but a ton of really crapy cams going black and white image all the time.But they  have the best stupid fake lesbian night prime shows in all cam sites universe,if you wonder were a lot of the z,x,b grade bad erotic movie actresses are..they moved to rlc😂

your membership is finished on rlc ze ?

1 minute ago, firewall said:

I agree that the archive is a good idea but it only depends on the willingness of the people who make the videos to make them and put them online

Unfortunately, if I understood correctly, everything is not perfect in this system because they cannot see everything all the time and I am convinced that good things also go into oblivion

I also find that it allows people to be a little too lazy because others do the job fo them and it gives less challenge than being able to see it live, because the problem with these videos is that it lacks what happens before and after the events, and sometimes it's almost better than sex itself

The replay on RLC which can go back to 7 days is not such a bad idea and it allows the subscriber to take what he really needs and he can thus do his own collection and he takes responsibility for himself, I find it more exhilarating from my point of view, and I think that if I am a VH member, I would prefer to go on the 48h replay than to go on the archive