Viki & Kate (2019) Part #2

20 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Bloody moaning already, some people are never satisfied 🤣😂

poor cams quality is a drawback  in vhtv from day one; there's no point to moan anymore; they're not gonna make it better;

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

poor cams quality is a drawback  in vhtv from day one; there's no point to moan anymore; they're not gonna make it better;

Shame as I always liked Viki and Kate until they started on the CB.

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Shame as I always liked Viki and Kate until they started on the CB.

the problem is, vhtv doesn't take responsibility for the cams; everything depends on the managers, who usually doesn't care, or simply want to save as much as possible;

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not understand why they don't stop using that bad quality cams. By the way Izzy is there with two guys.

Well to be fair cams aren't any worst than for exemple the crapy cams and lighting conditions Alex&Anna places had,have.But doesn't excuse jeka for not putting newer cams.Regard the cams positions think they are fine,could be better yes,but also worst.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well to be fair cams aren't any worst than for exemple the crapy cams and lighting conditions Alex&Anna places had,have.But doesn't excuse jeka for not putting newer cams.Regard the cams positions think they are fine,could be better yes,but also worst.

cams arrangement in this apartment isn't bad really; what usually makes me angry is the poor quality of the picture

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Viki & Kate (2019) Part #2
  • StnCld316 pinned this topic