Jump to content

Lia & Brock (2019) Part #1


Guest hacıvat
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Just "arrived" from rlc and this livingroom cams and well bright rooms look very good,would say tons better than some rlc houses i still watch in rlc.

Nope they are bad. Wait for fast movements there and you have a lot of ghosting going on...

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Nope they are bad. Wait for fast movements there and you have a lot of ghosting going on...

Yes,but still better than the ones of house i was watching in rlc(Masha),imagine this lag,blur but multiplied several times and very bad illuminated and blurry image..Altought VH image is far from ideial still tons better,in same mediocre way of course.Just being honest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ze81 said:

Yes,but still better than the ones of house i was watching in rlc(Masha),imagine this lag,blur but multiplied several times and very bad illuminated and blurry image..Altought VH image is far from ideial still tons better,in same mediocre way of course.Just being honest.

You also can't make out any details on cams 4 and 5. It is just one dull blurry mess. Everybody telling me these cams are good should have his eyesight checked.

Might be that RLC has even worse cams. Not sure. I do not watch that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

You also can't make out any details on cams 4 and 5. It is just one dull blurry mess. Everybody telling me these cams are good should have his eyesight checked.

Might be that RLC has even worse cams. Not sure. I do not watch that. 

Yes agree,cams aren't very good,there is lag,and blurry in it etc.Just made the observation that i was watching Masha house in Rlc and then checked this new VH houses and image quality is a lottt better in VH house,all inside the same average,mediocre level.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...