what if any

sigfried

i have a question that no one can answer which is why i'm curious.

what do you think  these girls do when they're not on RLC? they can't have steady jobs nor can they attend school. i wonder when they're back home, do they sit by their phones waiting to be called back?

2 hours ago, sigfried said:

i have a question that no one can answer which is why i'm curious.

what do you think  these girls do when they're not on RLC? they can't have steady jobs nor can they attend school. i wonder when they're back home, do they sit by their phones waiting to be called back?

They live their lives, some marry, have children, continue their studies, work in modeling
As they say, life goes on
They were already doing things before coming on RLC, they will still do things after their stay 😉

• Like 1

Some will say they marry, have children, continue their studies, work in modeling, etc. etc. etc..  Personally, they probably take a couple of real vacations for their next gigs, watch their diets, attend their Pilates classes and whatever else it is they do to try and stay in some kind of shape, all while waiting for their call back number to RLC.  These girls have nothing else because if they did they wouldn't continue to show up on RLC!!

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Some will say they marry, have children, continue their studies, work in modeling, etc. etc. etc..  Personally, they probably take a couple of real vacations for their next gigs, watch their diets, attend their Pilates classes and whatever else it is they do to try and stay in some kind of shape, all while waiting for their call back number to RLC.  These girls have nothing else because if they did they wouldn't continue to show up on RLC!!

you have your own reasons to come every day on CC, girls also have their own reason to come on RLC

Why would you feel superior to girls when you're doing exactly the same thing?

But in any case their life does not revolve around RLC just as your life does not revolve around CC

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Most of these girls come from dismally poor towns in Russia or Ukraine. They have not much to look forward to in life, but at least while they are still young, they can have fun in Barcelona for a time. I feel somewhat sorry for them, since they were born under conditions and limited opportunities that are far worse than those into which I was born.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Most of these girls come from dismally poor towns in Russia or Ukraine. They have not much to look forward to in life, but at least while they are still young, they can have fun in Barcelona for a time. I feel somewhat sorry for them, since they were born under conditions and limited opportunities that are far worse than those into which I was born.

i would comment but I will leave it alone.  

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i would comment but I will leave it alone.  

I wasn't really disagreeing with you. But their attractive looks will fade, and then their only skills will be useful on xhamster unless they get hooked up with a wealthy dude.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

That's a stretch at best

• Like 1

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

That's a stretch of the legs. Women are motivated by fun and money. Both sexes are the same when it comes to fun and money.

That makes more sense than saying they come from poor homes.  We have no idea how they were raised.  In fact we have seen more than a few parents show up on RLC.

• Like 1