what now?

sigfried

so, while leora gets the free appartment, what about the one in russia? no cameras no freebie for paul, so does he have to pay for the old place? i can't imagine what he thinks about his girl in a new place by herself exposing her body to all. sort of like being a cuckold.

• Like 1

I hope for Paul that he has a new relationship, and that he is happy. Everyone is full of praise for leora, but build a life with it knowing that she is being watched by a multitude of people every day.

Ik hoop voor Paul dat hij een nieuwe relatie heeft, en dat hij gelukkig is.Iedereen is vol lof voor  leora maar bouw daar maar eens een leven mee op wetende dat ze dagelijks bekeken word door een massa mensen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

I hope for Paul that he has a new relationship, and that he is happy. Everyone is full of praise for leora, but build a life with it knowing that she is being watched by a multitude of people every day.

Ik hoop voor Paul dat hij een nieuwe relatie heeft, en dat hij gelukkig is.Iedereen is vol lof voor  leora maar bouw daar maar eens een leven mee op wetende dat ze dagelijks bekeken word door een massa mensen.

The Novelty will wear off after awhile.

4 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Don't worry about Paul, his real love is Eva the dog😉

• Like 2

Let me guess:

- She has a former classmate who is married to a friend of hers. Looks like they're getting a divorce. Lately, they talk daily and many voice messages, perceptible ... Paul farther and farther away ....
Is "Misha" the next gentleman ????
(Pure speculation ....)

23 minutes ago, lwis said:

Let me guess:

- She has a former classmate who is married to a friend of hers. Looks like they're getting a divorce. Lately, they talk daily and many voice messages, perceptible ... Paul farther and farther away ....
Is "Misha" the next gentleman ????
(Pure speculation ....)

What are you even talking about? Who is Misha?