Angel, Odri (2019) Part #2

1 minute ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Wrong - kitchen cam has a much better resolution

Pretty sure these are the same cams. VHTV streams with all cams they have in 1080p FullHD. The newer ones they use are ready for 4k. All cams used in that realm are the same. Most likely the lighting causes the issue you said. I agree the kitchen cam looks better. But you don't have the vapor and the lighting situation from bathroom there. 

Seems the strategy for the place was changed in good measure,less the sexual activity that still makes no presence at all.Westerday they were in previews for some time,Think was the first time they "catch" a good amount of atention by users for some time,a still far from exciting place,but maybe there is a little hope.Prior i had little doubts House would be gone in a couple months,now seem we possible could see some changes(not sure if enought)to stay online a little more time.Depends of them.Usualy houses like this apear and are gone faster than we eat a box of chocolates.Mostly depends what they are willing to show of their life's in cams or not..the face paintings,etc the shower togheter etc will only work to some measure.They look good,the possibilities are there..now is up to them.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Seems the strategy for the place was changed in good measure,less the sexual activity that still makes no presence at all.Westerday they were in previews for some time,Think was the first time they "catch" a good amount of atention by users for some time,a still far from exciting place,but maybe there is a little hope.Prior i had little doubts House would be gone in a couple months,now seem we possible could see some changes(not sure if enought)to stay online a little more time.Depends of them.Usualy houses like this apear and are gone faster than we eat a box of chocolates.Mostly depends what they are willing to show of their life's in cams or not..the face paintings,etc the shower togheter etc will only work to some measure.They look good,the possibilities are there..now is up to them.

You don't have to worry about this apartment, the residents are friends of N&K so their fans will see the apartment. No matter what happens there. Fans always pay for their idols.

38 minutes ago, born1950 said:

You don't have to worry about this apartment, the residents are friends of N&K so their fans will see the apartment. No matter what happens there. Fans always pay for their idols.

Good for them. it's just anotehr VH house to me like all others,not horried about it at all,seems it could a little better than i tought seing the "reopening",what wasn't  difficult after the bad start, but not sure..will watch for myself,and take my own conclusions,views etc,like i do with all houses in VH.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Question is if their fans are enough...

Before the "closing" they clearly didn't had much people watching,barely were in previews.Now with the reopening and the girls "closer bond",the shower togheter..it clearly had more people watching specialy during those moments,but is like we seen many times in VH,with the exception of own managers houses,the "diversion,erotic games" will work till some limit,time then most people will turn to more sex,action houses in site and this ones vanish.Lets wait and see what happens or not.

If you look closer the girl in pijama uses a "engagement" ring in finger,but we didn't seen the girlfriend,boyfriend,unless is the blond guest girl..but not even a kiss in cams..a lot they do we don't see in house for sure.Maybe weekend we will see something.But her roomate isn't her girlfriend..pretty obvious in how they interact,just friends.

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If you look closer the girl in pijama uses a "engagement" ring in finger,but we didn't seen the girlfriend,boyfriend,unless is the blond guest girl..but not even a kiss in cams..a lot they do we don't see in house for sure.Maybe weekend we will see something.But her roomate isn't her girlfriend..pretty obvious in how they interact,just friends.

I guess both Adri and Odri have partners outside the appartement. 

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess both Adri and Odri have partners outside the appartement. 

Don't know who is who,but at least the girl with in in finger have,the other girl i didn't notice any ring,will try to see.Agree that we only seing a part of their life's.