Temperatures in Your Area

StnCld316

Here in Brantford, Ontario  Canada the Temperature is  -10C (14F) with a Wind Chill Factor -20C (-4F)at the moment.  The Sun hasn't gone down yet but it should within the next half hour.  Then it will get even colder than what we currently have now.

Anyone have any Warmer Balmy Weather, I'd gladly make a trade.  :biggrin:

Anyone else wish to share how warm or cold it is in your area please feel free to post.

• Like 1

You'll be a 1F (-18C) by 4 am. Now I know why Santa travels south for the Christmas Season!

I'll hoard my 51F to 38F (that's 11C to 3C) Christmas Day forecast. Hopefully the rain will stop by then, and we won't have massive flooding. This "sunny California" idea is a myth.

PS: St. Petersburg, Russia, is warmer than you folks... Get on your sleigh and visit Eva and give her a kiss from me. Warm up with a whole body massage of her body and by the warmth of her chimney fire. And post pix. Make them juicy.

• Upvote 1

Well, as of 1830 here in the middle of Virginia, it is currently -2.7C (27F) but by midnight it should drop to -6.7C (20F).  Is that balmy enough for you?  🤣  But I sure as hell won't trade with ya, I can't stand this weather, and my big red beauty doesn't like it either, we both prefer 80 or 90 deg F! 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Well, as of 1830 here in the middle of Virginia, it is currently -2.7C (27F) but by midnight it should drop to -6.7C (20F).  Is that balmy enough for you?  🤣  But I sure as hell won't trade with ya, I can't stand this weather, and my big red beauty doesn't like it either, we both prefer 80 or 90 deg F! 

Actually when I was in my 20's & 30's the weather never really bothered me.  I could go outside in Shorts and short sleeves even though it was only for 10 Minutes. Now I can't even stand to even go outside in it. Being on a Mobility Scooter with the wind blowing at you is treacherous.  I'll have to invest in one of those Canopy's they have for them. It still may be a cold ride but the wind wont affect me unless it's so strong it flips me over on my side when out in the open. 

I can attest there is no Climate Change in this part of Canada. We were getting these Winters and Cold Temps back in the 60's and 70's.

• Upvote 1

I could handle 112F down to 20F back in the day. Age has narrowed that to 60 to 85, and the window keeps shrinking.

So here's my idea: We all move and start a pineapple ranch for nudists in Hawaii. Honolulu is 85F - 74F today. Then we hire away the Barc girls and live-stream them dancing nude while they entertain the audience and pick pineapples. We'll even have several free cameras so our Internet audience can sample our pineapple princesses. We can use CamCaps members to do the rest of the labor. Knowing them, they'll work cheap as long as they can jack-off  24/7.

We'll use the CamCaps Corporate yacht to get Surmchaser's big red beauty over there.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Indeed, isn't it odd how, when we were younger, these kinds of temps didn't bother us.  When I was a kid in the 1970s living in Pennsylvania, we would literally get almost two feet of snow and we STILL had to go to school - and walked in it!  (Yes I am one of those adults who tell kids "I had to walk 20 miles to school, uphill both ways!).  Nowadays, if a couple of flakes start to fall, everybody panics and close schools and even the government.  Hell, I try to avoid taking any freight runs whenever it snows or is icy - not because I can't drive in it, but because I don't trust the OTHER idiots on the road who really can't drive in it, but think they do.  

There is climate change here in Virginia.  It's going to be cold here for the next four months, and then the climate will change and get warmer, and a few months later the climate will change again and get much more warmer, and then three months after that, the climate will change again and get cooler.  Annnnnd repeat.  There's your climate change.  😉   

Also, it is very dark here, but I predict that it will get brighter by morning.   

• Haha 1