MERRY CHRISTMAS

ARMY SNIPER

25 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Merry Christmas guys. And to all of the people I've become friends with over the years on CC, have a safe, peaceful Christmas, and I love you all!!🎅❤️🌲🍪🍷🎄🏈🏈🏈🇺🇸::)

oh you @ashleyxyz !oh ouch❤️ really i miss you!even if i never been here at last period!! on somehow i couldn't bear the idea of comes here without seeing you !! my heart and my spirit couldn't take of this the burden..! Especially from a woman flying as butterfly onto all flowers! i'm very happy to had that chance to knowing you as well at here.! i guess! it's that the main reason to me for wish a daughter like you🙅‍♀️! you will always in my heart and in my soul my dear Ash..! Merry Christmas and a very lovely days and a peaceful time with your guy...! 💋🌹❤️❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ooopel said:

oh you @ashleyxyz !oh ouch❤️ really i miss you!even if i never been here at last period!! on somehow i couldn't bear the idea of comes here without seeing you !! my heart and my spirit couldn't take of this the burden..! Especially from a woman flying as butterfly onto all flowers! i'm very happy to had that chance to knowing you as well at here.! i guess! it's that the main reason to me for wish a daughter like you🙅‍♀️! you will always in my heart and in my soul my dear Ash..! Merry Christmas and a very lovely days and a peaceful time with your guy...! 💋🌹❤️❤️

Hi ooopel! Thank you for the kind words! Wish I could get to know you better, it's hard on here, but I know your a very sweet lady, and genuinely care about your friends. I miss our late night chats, and our dirty conversations with Amy. Hopefully I'll get to chat more this year, I work too many hours, but we want to buy a house. And want a big downpayment. Anyway, have a peaceful, and wonderful Christmas!  Love, Ashley!

• Like 4

7bce0ce7e2776aa617fb9512f6d5de05.gif.fc92b6d6ab4af1e4b69cc4b833129678.gif

I will not play at tug o' war. I'd rather play at hug o' war. Where everyone hugs Instead of tugs. Where everyone giggles and rolls on the rug. Where everyone kisses, and everyone grins, and everyone cuddles, and everyone wins. Merry Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. ("ss") 01.gif.00a0ef465bd83b26abb9e1efedd1640b.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3