StnCld316

COV Maracuya & Eiden - General Topic 2020 #1

Rosalie :heart:

• Like 3

anybody got the replay in the kitchen/living room of just before 1.12am their time? i want to know if the guest girl could hear them having sex because the are normally pretty loud.

It is a little pity that RLC has not placed them in Barcelona with the other angles, but this couple is still fun to watch. Very high energy sex.

On 1/14/2020 at 8:24 PM, Alladino said:

It is a little pity that RLC has not placed them in Barcelona with the other angles, but this couple is still fun to watch. Very high energy sex.

good couple but horrible video quality in this apartment, i watched their sex in the kitchen the other day and it was very pixelated just horrible quality maybe because of the lack of light i don't know

Un rapport sexuel vient de se produire cette après-midi entre Mara et Eiden comme d'habitude il a tiré le premier, mais il n'a pas laissé tomber Mara il y a eu un deuxième round en quelque sorte

A sexual intercourse just happened this afternoon between Mara and Eiden as usual he shot first, but he didn’t let Mara down there was a second round somehow

She was so horny and you could tell she badly wanted to have sex with him. She rode him hard and after he pulled out and climaxed licked him clean then sat on his face so she could finish.  It was awesome to watch. 

8 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Elle était tellement excitée et on pouvait dire qu'elle voulait vraiment avoir des relations sexuelles avec lui. Elle l'a monté dur et après qu'il se soit retiré et a atteint son apogée, l'a léché puis s'est assis sur son visage pour qu'elle puisse terminer. C'était génial à regarder. 

Vite fait bien fait 👍

Bravo Eiden tu as été plus qu'à la hauteur 😀

• Like 1

Looks like they are packing

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, happyone said:

Looks like they are packing

bags are all packed and in the hall

it's a good couple but no friends  here in prague they were too isaloted it's a problem with this apartment and it will be the same things with the next recycled russian couples

i think it would be a better choice for this apartment to have a local tenants live already in prague for having some social life in this apartment