Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

• StnCld316 changed the title to Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

Whatver Asia thought when she joined him in this room, I can't believe it involved being constantly isolated while he shags anything that moves.

Its really sad watching her sitting on her own on New Years Eve, or spending all their time together in separate rooms

IMHO she should leave while she still can

4 hours ago, redndead said:

Whatver Asia thought when she joined him in this room, I can't believe it involved being constantly isolated while he shags anything that moves.

Its really sad watching her sitting on her own on New Years Eve, or spending all their time together in separate rooms

IMHO she should leave while she still can

She can leave whenever she wishes..but then the nice money wouldn't arrive at end of month.As i said many times the only reason this fake couple is togheter in house is for the money..cut their payment and both desapear.Worst thing is that we only have four couples houses in Rlc..and this one is being wasted with a fake couple,if Rlc only can have four couples houses they at least should be real couples,not this joke.So we have three couples houses.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Calle said:

Well, they are now like a couple who has had a big argument: Hakeem sleeps on the sofa. RLC should soonest send them away.

"Rlc should soonest send them away",that's the only way the fake couple will leave,as long as $$$ enters at end month this two won't go nowhere.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2020 at 11:38 PM, Calle said:

Well, they are now like a couple who has had a big argument: Hakeem sleeps on the sofa. RLC should soonest send them away.

This apartment was a terrible idea from the beginning. I don't know who at RLC thought it would be a good idea to put two strangers in a couple apartment and let them pretend to be a couple. 😣

Now the only question left is when RLC will finally move out this people and recast the apartment. It would really be time for an exciting new couple that really shares their private life in the project. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems the bad joke is over and fake couple leaved.We need couples(genuine couples)houses and this house should be used for that.

Explain Ze please...I see it's UM but wasn't watching the state of play before that. Were they packing?