B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

• StnCld316 changed the title to B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

Quote: "I'm sorry but I can't respect girls that make a living by putting their naked bodies all over the internet".

Question: Why are you here then? I think this is the idea of RLC (making money) and voyeurs pay, the girls get free rent and extras.

Maybe this will be illegal in a 100 years or less, when women get full equal rights, but now its the real world. Why negative?

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, northguy said:

Quote: "I'm sorry but I can't respect girls that make a living by putting their naked bodies all over the internet".

Question: Why are you here then? I think this is the idea of RLC (making money) and voyeurs pay, the girls get free rent and extras.

Maybe this will be illegal in a 100 years or less, when women get full equal rights, but now its the real world. Why negative?

Maybe Barcelona will adapt a Law similar to Russia and stamp them out.   

Then they'll all have to Migrate to Rome or the Czech Republic.    :biggrin:

54 minutes ago, northguy said:

Why are you so negative of American culture of which you know nothing?:huh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, northguy said:

maybe you need to grow up!!

Happy New Year, my friends (and enemies too) here at CC! Thank you for all the wonderful discussions, chit chats and arguments I have had with you in 2019!! Have a great 2020!!!

Smiley enters the new year animated emoticonNew Year Champagne emoticonChampagne bottle accident animated emoticonFireworks animated emoticonParty animated emoticonDrunk animated emoticon
  • Like 4

It's very sad to see Kristy and Alana. Last year they had the greatest New Year party ever! Now they just sit there, Kristy in a sexy outfit for the camera, boring themselves to death! Actually, B2 had a more normal gathering, just eating dinner together, fully clothed.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's very sad to see Kristy and Alana. Last year they had the greatest New Year party ever! Now they just sit there, Kristy in a sexy outfit for the camera, boring themselves to death! Actually, B2 had a more normal gathering, just eating dinner together, fully clothed.

They came to Barcelona for the free vacation and the money they were paid to make the trip. They have no pressure to perform for the cameras because they know this is just a temporary gig. In Moscow they were performing to hold onto a permanent apartment. The real reason for them coming to B-1 was for an opportunity to enjoy the sites and clubs of Barcelona and escape winter in Moscow.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

They came to Barcelona for the free vacation and the money they were paid to make the trip. They have no pressure to perform for the cameras because they know this is just a temporary gig. In Moscow they were performing to hold onto a permanent apartment. The real reason for them coming to B-1 was for an opportunity to enjoy the sites and clubs of Barcelona and escape winter in Moscow.

When it comes to preforming, and initiatives, it's quite obvious that it is the other way around. But I know you are just trolling with your Kamilla against Kristy narrative, so I'm gonna say happy new year to you too Ridgerunner! 🥳

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

When it comes to preforming, and initiatives, it's quite obvious that it is the other way around. But I know you are just trolling with your Kamilla against Kristy narrative, so I'm gonna say happy new year to you too Ridgerunner! 🥳

No, I'm telling it exactly as I see it.  The fact is that Kristy became very much more active sexually in R-1 around the time Kami and Kaley were kicked out. And then the Angels moved in and they were very sexually active. The sex was real, but I contend it was performed for the cameras because the girls wanted to hold onto the luxury apartment that they in no way could afford on their.  You couldn't see that?