Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

• StnCld316 changed the title to Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1
57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if it wasn't for the tenants of RLC's friends, you people would be bored out of your freaking minds!!

At the same time, it's a bit of the concept of RLC, it allows you to see a lot of things, such as friends or family members of RLC participants who are not necessarily afraid of the cameras

we had the chance to see it often when there were Russian apartments in the project, now we see it less but it still exists, and it's always as good :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

At the same time, it's a bit of the concept of RLC, it allows you to see a lot of things, such as friends or family members of RLC participants who are not necessarily afraid of the cameras

we had the chance to see it often when there were Russian apartments in the project, now we see it less but it still exists, and it's always as good :biggrin:

OH I hear you Moos....that's the one thing I looked forward to when I was a member.  All the daily tenant stuff was just boring and monotonous and friends or family coming for visits was one of the main things I looked forward to!!  Kristy's mom and aunt that always used to visit, Anabel's girlfriends, Masha girlfriends, Lana's girlfriends....I could go on and on but you get the point 🙂

• Like 2