Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

The manager should put the cams..in whatever house the girls,Tobias etc go and stay almost every day(yes even with corona virus),it probably will give more views and money.House topic barely have any movement and who can blame..almost no one want see people tired people arriving house and eating and watching tv.Fun part..not done in the house with the cams🤔.

This people are watching to much rlc,not only massage marathon but with "bonus" of being in dark..the one getting  undressed..of course is the unattractive one as demanded lol.Seems is not working very good..time to leave lol.My expectations Regard this house just go down and down..the toilet.

essas meninas tem que deixar o projeto, elas não fazem mais nada, e quando fazem é sempre a mesma coisa, tem apartamentos  que tem convidados que nem faz parte do projeto, e ficam no apartamentos muito mais tempo do que essas meninas, que todos os dias deixa o apartamento vazio por muito tempo, e pela intimidade que elas tem com Tobias provavelmente elas vão na casa dele e certamente elas devem fazer sexo com ele lá, quando elas chegam no apartamento com ele é sempre aquele teatro falsos, essas meninas já deu o que tinha que dar.

And all this during the covid,imagine without it lol.I mean i love pets but between watch a pussy alone layed in bed all afternoon,night or some naked girls and action in other houses..i choose the naked girls🤣.On positive note,the manager must be recieving tons of money from all the action of this house😋.

Classic butch lesbian couple thing,Hopefuly this one doesn't Fingers the partner so hard that her eyeballs come out.Usualy is hard to me to find a lesbian couple atractive but when a couple have a "butch" is absolutely impossible lol.

alguém repararam a hora que as meninas saíram do apartamento, é sempre assim sai e fica a maior parte do dia fora, e como sempre chegar para comer e dormir, ficaram dois ou três dias em casa organizaram uma festa, elas devem achar que fizeram muito coisa deve ser por isso que elas se diverte lá na casa de Tobias, esse apartamento está muito chato de assistir, ainda bem que tem outros apartamentos

gostava de assistir essas meninas mesmo quando faziam poucas coisa, mais agora não fazem mais nada, o apartamento de Greisi e Jacob sempre eles faziam alguma coisa e agora estão offiline, o apartamento que divinha ficar offiline é de Viki e Kate.

Jeka better put the pussy in payment list,she by far is the only one giving us some action and the one actualy staying home.Hopefuly butch and her gal won't return.Just bring a male cat to join pussy.I support the Pussy!

já que Viki e Kate estão saindo todos os dias e deixando o apartamento vazio por muito tempo, não é melhor deixar o apartamento em offiline, notam que pelo tempo que elas levam lá fora só pode está na casa de Tobias, já faz algum tempo que Tobias não aparece no apartamento, provavelmente por isso que elas demoram a chegar em casa devem fazer tudo lá, e quando chega é só pra comer e dormir.