Marla & Hector (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

19 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

i work on a new setup 4 terrace, hope you like it

Looks very good. Far better view at the pool now. You are going to get an extra cam for the table view?Β 

It's very impressive how you even after like such a long time on the project still try to improve things for the viewers. Thanks for that.Β πŸ‘Β Mille grazie 😁

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Looks very good. Far better view at the pool now. You are going to get an extra cam for the table view?Β 

It's very impressive how you even after like such a long time on the project still try to improve things for the viewers. Thanks for that.Β πŸ‘Β Mille grazie 😁

It's a pleasure my friend πŸ™‚Β 
IMHO was my main concern when i try to setup terrace πŸ™‚

Β 

it's been two yeard, and is was a fantastic experience, we feel a bit alone when net goes down week ago xD

I Dunno if i can place a third cam, i have a port on the router but i have some problem with cable (also i don't have the cam, and are quite difficult to find)Β 
probably i try to rotate better the can to remove the wall and to align it to the gazebo column (the black one)
so witi so much angle and some space we can take all the table

Β 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Crerigan said:

It's a pleasure my friend πŸ™‚Β 
IMHO was my main concern when i try to setup terrace πŸ™‚

Β 

it's been two yeard, and is was a fantastic experience, we feel a bit alone when net goes down week ago xD

I Dunno if i can place a third cam, i have a port on the router but i have some problem with cable (also i don't have the cam, and are quite difficult to find)Β 
probably i try to rotate better the can to remove the wall and to align it to the gazebo column (the black one)
so witi so much angle and some space we can take all the table

Β 

Hey that's for sure worth a try. At least here in Germany you can order these types of cams online...

• 3 weeks later...