Kira & Emily (2020) Part #1

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Seems it's already 2020 for CC :biggrin:

This Year I decided to change it. I set it to when each Apartment turns 12 Midnight instead of using the Forum Time as I had in the past.  Even though it may be New Years where the Apartment is it's still actually December 31st a few hours to go in the viewers that are watching.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I thought in that possibility when i notice my post was at 19:01 (00:01 at this apartment hour) 😉

Just something different I tried.  Next Year 2021 I'll go back to the way I have always done it where every apartment changes all at the same time.

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, too much work knowing the different hours for each place :biggrin:

It was easy finding the times from the Free Cans of the Apartments but it was a lot of extra work that was put in to get it done this way.  It just looks weird when a GMT+6 Apartment has changed to Midnight and the post says it's still 1:00 PM in the afternoon.  Next Year I'll just stay with the Eastern Standard Time.  

If you look at Marla & Hectors place at the Free Cams they have one is GMT+2 and the other is GMT+3 so which one is right as there is one hour difference on the time of time of each cam.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

None of that :biggrin: They are at GMT +1 

But doing like this i would ignore the hour of cams and use the times VH says

Next Year I'll just do it the way I have always done it.  It will save me a lot of time and confusion and I'll smoke 40 less Cigarettes in the process.   :biggrin:

• Haha 3

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, zoifan said:

image.thumb.png.81bed31b2f4aca856e165824dc0aee85.png

Lovely girl. It is disappointing that Derek is not paying any attention to her. 

because derek knows she is member of no for sex club. she has visited this house over 20 times durng last year. nothing happened. she has awesome body. only saw naked and half naked a few times.