Kira & Emily (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Je ne ferais pas confiance au gouvernement russe : ils ont une notion de la vérité envers le peuple proche de celle du gouvernement chinois. Nous, on sait la vérité. En retard. Mal préparé. Mais on a des chiffres éloquents. Bizarre qu'ils en aient si peu.. Dans ces grands espaces, il doivent manquer de tests...

Oui c'est certain qu'on ne doit pas avoir les bons chiffres, après Poutine a fait fermé les frontières tout de suite après les événements en Chine, donc moins de mouvement de population et donc moins de possibilité de transmission du virus 

A voir si au final c'était la bonne chose à faire ou non, en partant de l'hypothèse que les chiffres annoncés ne mentent pas 

• Thanks 1

I can recall Kira secretly flexing Alan's manhood in the kitchen when Nina was in the apartment. Slightly disappointed she isn't prepared to while Ada is there tonight. Well congratulations to Kira for keeping the show on the road for George for 2 years which is an unusually long period of time in this business and shame on George for not turning up this evening.

20 hours ago, squish said:

I can recall Kira secretly flexing Alan's manhood in the kitchen when Nina was in the apartment. Slightly disappointed she isn't prepared to while Ada is there tonight. Well congratulations to Kira for keeping the show on the road for George for 2 years which is an unusually long period of time in this business and shame on George for not turning up this evening.

The strangest thing for me, remains the constant absence of S&J at these group events.
Especially Sina, who plays an important role in the history of the kingdom of Kira.

In this year of 2020 they have not yet stepped even once on "sacred grounds": realm14 and realm17.

obs: a few hours alone on the sofa as Jules did recently in Alan doesn't count.

for two years here. all the people who made her were missing, she herself has shown herself in shorts that she has been wearing for days.
the guest ladies were of course delightful to watch.the total party was a screening that does not belong at VH TV for the viewer bored

Kira is too dominant Emily wants to fuck a little with a man. That should be possible. I think it is a game and that Emily will never be fucked by a man. horny from her pussy

32 minutes ago, Joop said:

Kira is too dominant Emily wants to fuck a little with a man. That should be possible. I think it is a game and that Emily will never be fucked by a man. horny from her pussy

...and yet I have seen Kira prompting Emily to go with Alan (only). Otherwise I agree Kira wants emily for herself.

• Confused 1