Kira & Emily (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, Misha111 said:

Kira and Emily may swear, but they love each other, Emily herself does not want to sleep with men. Stop hitting on Kira, if you look carefully at their life.πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

donΒ΄t judge things you see for the first time . Watch and learn !

2 hours ago, turkey said:

don't ΡΡƒΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΎ Π²Π΅Ρ‰Π°Ρ…, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ Π²Ρ‹ Π²ΠΈΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ Π² ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²Ρ‹ΠΉ Ρ€Π°Π·. Π‘ΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€ΠΈ ΠΈ ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΡΡŒ !

I have been following their relationship for a long time, but recently I came here - you are mistaken if you do not understand their language. Emily did wrong when she came in contact with Derek and she regretted after that. Kira does not mind that Emily had contact with the male sex, but she does not want to.πŸ™„

I am following (with attention) Alan's indifferent behavior towards Nina from the moment he arrives at Kira's place.
Despite Nina's effort to be loving and affectionate, he tries to stay aloof. Sad!😟
Based on his attitudes recently towards Ada, like Herman, Alan's2020 also starts to disappoint me.
Again, sad.πŸ₯Ί

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, turkey said:

cleaning before relocation ?????

Look at the timeline from 14:00 onwards in the cam hall. Nina arrives with a respectable bag.πŸ™„It is not meaningless!
The next few hours, however, will be explained ... but my guess maybe also is the "queen" is back! And already putting order and organization in place.Β 

Edited by thedbear

26 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If it means that Kira is leaving... interesting

1036773880_bandicam2020-03-2916-22-20-935.thumb.jpg.1e3ede1ce7821f365d05d92f4425a76d.jpg

Β 

Β 

As I said, the next few hours will be explained ... and Nina's strange bag too!
If it's really going to turn off the lights, where will Nina now land?