Mira & Henry (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

FFFMM interesting what is going to happen here then.

There may be more guests going to appear yet; perhaps not only lady-in-blue's man so if so there may be too many sausages ! [or simply people to make for a comfortable and active party].

Felix and Felicia have not come home yet ( unusually late for them- could be away for the evening/night/weekend but they are also on the occasional invite list to M & H.

[Re-edit] Good G*d; I got something right for a change but................forgot that Felicia would want her boyfriend and his wife along also!

Edited by Oldstalker
to complete thoughts
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

I guess no one here is taking the virus seriously enough. 

Russia does not yet have a containment rule against this virus
They only decided to close the bars and restaurant until tomorrow

The departure of Jasper and Maddie (she seems to have been "out of sorts" all evening) will have reduced the number of people to permit more activity from those remaining. Interesting to see how many more will go, in the females' attempts to evade Henry's wandering hands, and tongue when doing shots, in the next few minutes. I wonder if Felix will drive Maddie and Jasper home and stay there with them? He (Felix) was not drinking with the others so may be designated driver.

[Afternote- I have reverted to form and got it wrong - Felix has just reappeared.]

0054 Second Afternote - and now Maddie and Jasper have reappeared. I was doubly wrong.

Edited by Oldstalker
typos