Mira & Henry (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

0245 Another couple arrive;  I have seen the before at Mira and Henry's flat. She is certainly dressed appropriately to start the party's second round. How long before Henry tries a shot from her body?

Afternote: 8 Minutes - pretty good going Henry.

Edited by Oldstalker

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mira is getting bored. she has to be the center of attention or she heads off to sleep. she is good looking and knows it. but she should relax and let things happen once in a while. I realize that she is queen of this site, but a little reticence would go a long way. I hope this is a positive comment because I like her.

4 hours ago, billycox said:

mira is getting bored. she has to be the center of attention or she heads off to sleep. 

Mira - usually does not survive in parties until the morning. She is active&positive 2-3 hours.  Another point is that she either not drink, or drink symbolically. All others drink actively. Moment comes quickly - when the drunk is fun and interesting. And Mira have some Spanish shame and no understanding of party rhythm. This is normal.😉

• Upvote 1

2200 Athena, the English teacher, and her man are visiting again. Athena has swapped shirts with Henry after he did a shot off her left boob. Since then another younger couple have arrived. I do not recognise them but that does not mean they are necessarily new.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

2200 Athena, the English teacher, and her man are visiting again. Athena has swapped shirts with Henry after he did a shot off her left boob. Since then another younger couple have arrived. I do not recognise them but that does not mean they are necessarily new.

Hey there. They are new to me too. I think it is amazing Athena now is participating quite regularly at the parties too 👍