Mira & Henry (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

2335 Felix has now arrived but without Felicia. I wonder if she will be visited at home by beardo; I suspect probably not as I think his (Beardo's) wife will preclude it. I am so often wrong.

Beardo is Axel and his wife is Antonia 😉

• Thanks 1

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, therose said:

Amazing  .... With all friends coming in a few days, these parties look like farewell parties.

Why? When tenants do no parties people complain they are boring. Mira & Henry do parties regularly and now people complain about the guests. I think when people want to complain they will always find a way...

Nothing against you just a trend I notice in here lately...

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why? When tenants do no parties people complain they are boring. Mira & Henry do parties regularly and now people complain about the guests. I think when people want to complain they will always find a way...

Nothing against you just a trend I notice in here lately...

I didn't read that post in particular as a complaint here. More that they don't wish for them to leave as the parties they've had lately resemble the farewell ones.

On the other hand, maybe they are having so many parties because they see the lockdown rules coming as so many that are being established around the world, so it's their way to see each others before it takes place. Or perhaps they just want to party for the sake of it and don't care about the lockdown rules.

• Like 4

On 3/27/2020 at 3:08 PM, Oldstalker said:

There may be more guests going to appear yet; perhaps not only lady-in-blue's man so if so there may be too many sausages ! [or simply people to make for a comfortable and active party].

Felix and Felicia have not come home yet ( unusually late for them- could be away for the evening/night/weekend but they are also on the occasional invite list to M & H.

[Re-edit] Good G*d; I got something right for a change but................forgot that Felicia would want her boyfriend and his wife along also!

Hi oldstalker, Too many sausages?! If the guys are sexy and or funny, there's never too many sausages!

• Haha 3

On 3/27/2020 at 3:00 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Shes such a pretty lady!

Hi guys, I got no sub for quite a while, still follow you the best as possible on CC. I have a personal question that you obviously dont have to answer, are you guys trying to make a baby now that you're married? Just curious, I'm a nosy bitch

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi guys, I got no sub for quite a while, still follow you the best as possible on CC. I have a personal question that you obviously dont have to answer, are you guys trying to make a baby now that you're married? Just curious, I'm a nosy bitch

You are a lovely bitch, Ash 😁🧡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

No we are not planning to grow up our family yet))

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

You should subscribe by our referal link))))))

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch Mira & Henry apartment in private voyeur show at Voyeur House TV

• Like 1