Mira & Henry (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

12 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

I have been waiting to watch this show but I wanted a entire season to be done before I started watching it and as soon as the finish season one I heard the invited this fucking cunt to star in it also. so I said no reason to even start it now. because I will never watch another show she ever does or ever done again. besides this cunt was supposed to have moved to Canada by now. 

hahaha ... apparently your position for W.G is identical to mine for Tom H. Since Forrest Gump.
When someone tried to convince me about his films I replied: change the actor and I watch.kkkk.

But losing THIS JL so it's not worth it!🙄

note: I made the "peace" or better, truce with Da Vinci Code. I watched the 3 films.
And only these.kkkk.😁

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2330 Axel and Antonia are at Mira and Henry's; they arrived earlier in the evening. I wonder if Felicia will appear (on her own)?

[Afternote]; Athena is now there also; this might prove interesting yet.

[Re-edit]; and another couple (previous visitors) have turned up also.

Edited by Oldstalker
  • Like 1

On 4/2/2020 at 10:59 AM, thedbear said:

hahaha ... apparently your position for W.G is identical to mine for Tom H. Since Forrest Gump.
When someone tried to convince me about his films I replied: change the actor and I watch.kkkk.

But losing THIS JL so it's not worth it!🙄

note: I made the "peace" or better, truce with Da Vinci Code. I watched the 3 films.
And only these.kkkk.😁

my deal with tom hanks is I want to know where my dinosaur wearing a red cape is. because he said aliens would bring dinosaurs wearing red capes would show up on earth before trump would ever win. and he won so I want my dino. I don't care about the red cape but damn it I want my DINOSAUR.