Alan & Serena (2020) Part #1

>> I have to say that this would be very hurtful to Nina. I notice Ada doesn't appear to have moved in however.

So how it can be non-hurtful to Nina and what is the expectation from Alan ? Just entertain viewers with masturbating once a week?

• Like 1

On 12/31/2019 at 8:43 PM, zoifan said:

>> I have to say that this would be very hurtful to Nina. I notice Ada doesn't appear to have moved in however.

So how it can be non-hurtful to Nina and what is the expectation from Alan ? Just entertain viewers with masturbating once a week?

As long as Alan is coupled with Ada it is not really possible for Nina to make a come back with Alan. For some of us this is a minor VH tragedy (you know who you are). You read Nina's comment at Kira's. I think Nina's convalescence should be up by now. I would hate to see Nina shackled to an ordinary bloke and I suspect so would she. She deserves better after all she has been through. My feeling and hope is that Ada will be moving on. Note that she hasn't moved in officially, as far as I can see. 

On 1/1/2020 at 7:38 PM, squish said:

As long as Alan is coupled with Ada it is not really possible for Nina to make a come back with Alan. For some of us this is a minor VH tragedy (you know who you are). You read Nina's comment at Kira's. I think Nina's convalescence should be up by now. I would hate to see Nina shackled to an ordinary bloke and I suspect so would she. She deserves better after all she has been through. My feeling and hope is that Ada will be moving on. Note that she hasn't moved in officially, as far as I can see. 

Don't know if this is me, but if I want to raise "this minor tragedy" to "a complete apocalypse".
Not only for the reasons you point out and which I totally agree with, but it would also be like a "bucket of cold water"(and in Siberia,:cry: this must hurt) in all the expectations we had this last year with the comings and goings ,involving "Nina & Alan". The last on the day, Oct19 (and without condoms)😉

The hardest thing to do was material: Serena's return ... with a cat (and without George).Done.
Until "Alan & Serena" we had and with Alan's initiative.👍
Or Nina wearing an Avengers T-shirt.👀
Even Giselle's "floating and etinerant" presence did not shake these expectations.
Even if denied by some (and not me).

Gather again and finally these 3(Sun&Earth&Moon) under same roof,
green sofa, tidy bed and bathtub 🤞is almost a must with the other projects (from other managers) that replicated the initiative we had here; Ari & Any, Lexy & Ana in examples. And to the contrary N&S, it worked ...
I would love to include R&R here but Herman (completely letting me down) threw it all out the window.:cry:

Believing that Ada will be or is "chosen" to "unite, organize and balance" loose ends, representing Nina's merit and right, along with all other projects (kira, Sina, Ilka and Beverley), is the same as believing that "Martians" are blue (or yellow) and not green ...

Well, maybe they really are.🙄

The first (and perhaps) the last of the year.

My (and only my) feeling.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, CC class.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

Alan has known Serena in every way for some 2 years. You would think that the little couch potato would give Serena a hand with her stuff?

It was just like that when Serena left last time.👀
Sad and disappointing ...
This project now enters its final curve.
Ada marathoning Star Wars (along with Alan) is the sign that the realm14 apocalypse really is near.☹️