Jump to content
StnCld316

Darcie & Stifler (2020) Part #1

Recommended Posts

Place back on the list but no cams loading...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back on OMG The kid that never changes clothes already at home lol 

Very nice place. I hope alisa is this nice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some cams are loading now. Stifler is still working. So still work in progress there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The staircase has no handrail 😨

not good specially when you have kids in your apartment :biggrin:,

i will watch this apartment only for the guests and the cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, firewall said:

not good specially when you have kids in your apartment :biggrin:,

i will watch this apartment only for the guests

That is totally stupid. It is only a matter of mine time til somebody drunk or sleepy falls down there and serious injure him or herself...

VHTV should have never approved that place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, firewall said:

not good specially when you have kids in your apartment :biggrin:,

And a lot of drunk people 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That is totally stupid. It is only a matter of mine time til somebody drunk or sleepy falls down there and serious injure him or herself...

VHTV should have never approved that place. 

yes it's not the moment to be drunk with a staircase like that

655089414_bandicam2020-01-1016-31-59-448.thumb.jpg.2587f3f07bb75cb2e5049710b972760b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That is totally stupid. It is only a matter of mine time til somebody drunk or sleepy falls down there and serious injure him or herself...

VHTV should have never approved that place. 

No house should have never been approved in that conditions 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

No house should have never been approved in that conditions 

It is against all standards I know... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

No house should have never been approved in that conditions 

another one will be offline soon 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...