Darcie & Stifler (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes the very direct one...

What puzzles me is that there is no drafting to mount the safety handles. This seems not be the work in progress. This is the final work !!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, zoifan said:

How the city gave residence permit to such construct?

You usually don't see this type of floating stairs being built so I wouldn't be surprised if it they were built pre regulations.

Guest maitre197
14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

How the city gave residence permit to such construct?

In Ukrainian megapolis a 2-floor layout is now often found even in multi-storey buildings, which are being built in the last 3-4 years.  Red house. First entrance from the blue building. 9-10 floor.

3_1_1.jpg.pagespeed.ce.dqGC6H3yl3.jpg

Just now, Weeboabby said:

You usually don't see this type of floating stairs being built so I wouldn't be surprised if it they were built pre regulations.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

No idea. It looks the stairs are not part of the solid construction. More like an after thought built in...

Exactly what I meant...

16 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

In Ukrainian megapolis a 2-floor layout is now often found even in multi-storey buildings, which are being built in the last 3-4 years.  Red house. First entrance from the blue building. 9-10 floor.

I actually like the idea very much. I assume there are some building safety code are mandated by the city. 

Guest maitre197

As a rule, builders rent only bare walls. The stairs to the second floor are made by the owners themselves. Because 2-storey apartments usually have a large area, they are bought by wealthy citizens who have money for quality repairs.

For postcommunist countries this idea is not standart. I m disagree it too.