Darcie & Stifler (2020) Part #1

54 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I meant he only fucked her for like 5 seconds

The point of me bringing up the threesome wasn't to say it was good or not. It was merely to state that both Darcie and Stifler have had sex with other people and for those expecting some kind of big dramatic blow up when she returns may find themselves disappointed. I think Darcie knows about everything that has happened and is ok with it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

The point of me bringing up the threesome wasn't to say it was good or not. It was merely to state that both Darcie and Stifler have had sex with other people and for those expecting some kind of big dramatic blow up when she returns may find themselves disappointed. I think Darcie knows about everything that has happened and is ok with it.

Yeah I guess you are most likely right. But still the first time we saw Stifler fuck a girl when Darcie is not there...

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I know I believe we all know that 

But we also saw what happened before she left that's why we are excited for her return 😁

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic