Martina & Alberto - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

10 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I tried a vpn and it still won't work

The trouble with rlc and VPNs is they automatically recognize some and if they see you trying to access the site using one of those VPNs, you get that screen you described.

It's just a matter of finding one they don't recognize and there are new ones forming all the time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ulysse123 said:

Une fois n'est pas coutume.

Merci Ulysse pour cette vidéo.

En regardant de plus près, au début ils regardent une vidéo en gros plan sur le téléphone de Martina.

On y voit un gars qui sodomise sa copine, le mec est mono couille comme Alberto... Les frottements entre les sexes rappellent nos deux amoureux !

Serait-ce Martina et Alberto qui se seraient filmés ???

Qu'en pensez-vous ?

Thank you Ulysse for this video.

Upon closer inspection, at first they watch a close-up video on Martina's phone.

We see a guy who sodomizes his girlfriend, the guy is a single ball like Alberto ... 
The friction between the sexes reminds our two lovers!

Could it be Martina and Alberto who would have filmed themselves ???

What do you think ?
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, modom95 said:

En regardant de plus près, au début ils regardent une vidéo en gros plan sur le téléphone de Martina.

On y voit un gars qui sodomise sa copine, le mec est mono couille comme Alberto... Les frottements entre les sexes rappellent nos deux amoureux !

Qu'en pensez-vous ?

Upon closer inspection, at first they watch a close-up video on Martina's phone.

We see a guy who sodomizes his girlfriend, the guy is a single ball like Alberto ... 

What do you think ?

i was think the same thing when i first saw it, but i dont speak spanish:(

• Like 2

7 hours ago, modom95 said:

Qu'en pensez-vous ?

What do you think ?

They are watching anal sex video. Never ever seen them doing anal. Only vaginal sex so far. So my opinion is that they are watching some video from internet and thinking to try anal sex themself. 

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Martina & Alberto - Videos (2020) @21