Video does not start

There are regular videos that do not start You continue to see the round buffer round. Among other things with this: Grace & friend evening toyfun dec 26

It doesn't matter which browser you use, with or without adblocker (they just don't work)

The buffering is already a big problem on your site and then you have described it nicely in another topic how to solve it. But that's way too cumbersome. other websites are good.

So why don't you technical people succeed?

21 minutes ago, goedjes said:

There are regular videos that do not start You continue to see the round buffer round. Among other things with this: Grace & friend evening toyfun dec 26

It doesn't matter which browser you use, with or without adblocker (they just don't work)

The buffering is already a big problem on your site and then you have described it nicely in another topic how to solve it. But that's way too cumbersome. other websites are good.

So why don't you technical people succeed?

I want to reinforce this complaint ... at first I thought it was because I was trying to review old moments (2017/18) but with surprise I checked recent videos (October / November) which simply demotivated trying to watch them: permanent buffer; load and after a few minutes freezes and returns to square one generating an annoying loop. Or simply does not load.
Taking into account that your access is exclusive premium wonder if this is what I am paying (yet)?