Jump to content

Debate on Third Party Hosted Websites


StnCld316
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Hotscopes.  They steal Videos form here at Cam Caps for their own personal Financial Gain.

Come on, Stone, that's a bit unfair. There are many sites that do the exact
same thing and there are CC users who pull videos from those sites and
post them here.

And, they're not stealing from CamCaps or anyone else here. They're
stealing from RLC. They are the sole copyright holder.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Hotscopes.  They steal Videos form here at Cam Caps for their own personal Financial Gain.

Is that a problem?  CC no longer allows uploads.  They're just links to 3rd party sites that expire within 48 hrs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/8/2020 at 2:17 PM, Howard said:

Is that a problem?  CC no longer allows uploads.  They're just links to 3rd party sites that expire within 48 hrs.

If Attachments get used in open RLC Boards it brings the risk of Cam Caps being shutdown from the DMCA. Admin and Myself spent close to 2 Days getting rid of every attachment that was used in RLC Open Boards. After that happening the decision was made to use Third Party hosts for open RLC Boards.  Attachments can be used on every part of the Forum except for RLC & Camarads. Also most have to use Third Party Hosts is because they are not a Premium Member so they would not have the option of placing attachments.

Plus it's not fair to the other Sites we Host such as VHTV, Voyeurhouse.com and whoever else Posts that does not use RLC that  they have to feel the fallout from a Shutdown because of RLC.  Maybe someday down the road RLC may just evaporate and be gone. I would not lose a bit of sleep over it.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, papuca said:
 
 
 
But camcaps.net are the exclusive rights to videos stolen by RLC
Are you talking about money here?
But your site also generates revenue for administrators.
everywhere it is about money.

 

 

Papuca, Taraboaca, Putamica, Fuckard, Pornlink, etc.. et toujours le même discours de promotion de ce site internet.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mittsy1 said:

Papuca, Taraboaca, Putamica, Fuckard, Pornlink, etc.. et toujours le même discours de promotion de ce site internet.

Papuca comme les autres personnes sont employées par ce site

 

2 minutes ago, papuca said:
7 minutes ago, Mittsy1 said:

Papuca, Taraboaca, Putamica, Fuckard, Pornlink, etc.. et toujours le même discours de promotion de ce site

Tu travaille pour ce site ou tu est simplement un admirateur

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, papuca said:
 
yes i work for all 3, problems?

Merci pour votre réponse affirmative et il est possible que je gagne mieux ma vie que vous - Thank you for your affirmative answer and it is possible that I earn a better living than you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, papuca said:
 
 
 
But camcaps.net are the exclusive rights to videos stolen by RLC
Are you talking about money here?
But your site also generates revenue for administrators.
everywhere it is about money.

 

 

We have no exclusive rights to any RLC Video's or Picture's as any other Site does.  RLC is the Sole Copyright Holder of any Picture or Video Content. Forums are provided so Members can converse about Topics made and Post Content if they wish they to do so.  That's why we recommend Posting to a Third Party Host in Open Forum Boards of RLC.  It takes the Onus off the Forum and shifts it to some Third Party Site to put up with the Headache of the DMCA Removal Requests. Any Member who Posts Content of any Picture or Video does so at their own risk. Most know the outcome of what happens if any Member with a RLC Account Posts any Picture and/or Video. We at Cam Caps have other Alternatives to Posting which is a lot safer but it's not 100% Guaranteed as with anything there are Risks but we try to stay updated as much as possible. Us Moderators are here on a Voluntary Basis and receive no Monetary Value. We try to keep everything running as smoothly as possible. It's quite a chore somedays but most days it's manageable.

Cam Caps Generates Revenue by selling Premium Memberships.  Without the Premium Membership this Forum would not be where it is today and we Thank our Premium Members for their Continued Support over the Years.

Later on I will move this conversation to another Topic as it has no bearing directly on this Apartment alone.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Come on, Stone, that's a bit unfair. There are many sites that do the exact
same thing and there are CC users who pull videos from those sites and
post them here.

And, they're not stealing from CamCaps or anyone else here. They're
stealing from RLC. They are the sole copyright holder.

That may be so but it's not the Responsibility of Cam Caps to Promote other Sites of any links posting directing others away.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That may be so but it's not the Responsibility of Cam Caps to Promote other Sites of any links posting directing others away.

And that's fine and I get that. But it's unfair and also not your responsibility
to single out one of those many sites for ridicule. It makes it look like Admin
has an axe to grind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

And that's fine and I get that. But it's unfair and also not your responsibility
to single out one of those many sites for ridicule. It makes it look like Admin
has an axe to grind.

It's not just Hotscopes direct links we don't allow it goes for all of them.   All we ask if anyone Uploads any Videos they get from those Sites is to Download the Video from the Site and then Uploaded through a Third Party Host. Any Direct Links leading to those Sites will just get deleted.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • StnCld316 changed the title to Debate on Third Party Hostd Websites
6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's not just Hotscopes direct links we don't allow it goes for all of them.   All we ask if anyone Uploads any Videos they get from those Sites is to Download the Video from the Site and then Uploaded through a Third Party Host. Any Direct Links leading to those Sites will just get deleted.  

What? I was never talking about any links that had been posted. I replied
to this post:

"Hotscopes.  They steal Videos form here at Cam Caps for their own personal Financial Gain."

That doesn't say anything about any links. You were disparaging one site
out of many. That's all I was talking about. Not links. I understand we can't
post direct links. I have no problem with that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • StnCld316 changed the title to Debate on Third Party Hosted Websites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...