Alan (2020) Part #1

16 hours ago, squish said:

I agree that the stars are not looking good currently but just as Giselle became occult-ed then so can Ada, albeit I have to admit she is a handsome lady. We know Nina has feelings for Alan still and I suspect Alan would not resist a happy comeback if Ada moved on. I hope so. Not many ladies would put up with his strange ways. I am hoping Ada is not moving in but I anticipate that this is why Serena is leaving. Serena was only a temporary resident as she lost her job and George let her move in as Alan was alone at the 

Any reason why she might be leaving this time?

28 minutes ago, zoifan said:

There is no strong reason she wold stay. 

As I noted earlier, if this 365 degree curve in the project is planned and has a definite goal My congratulations!
If not that? My condolences.

What to expect from Ada now is the question. Maybe starting with a massaging of Jules like Serena is there now.😎

3 hours ago, Attalawrence said:

Any reason why she might be leaving this time?

I thought Ada was moving in but I see the site has been renamed 'Alan,' so not sure now. Serena may have got a job or may have outstayed her welcome? I saw her with a ring on her finger a couple of weeks back so who knows. 

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

As I noted earlier, if this 365 degree curve in the project is planned and has a definite goal My congratulations!
If not that? My condolences.

What to expect from Ada now is the question. Maybe starting with a massaging of Jules like Serena is there now.😎

How do you have a 365 deg curve as 360 deg is a circle 😂🤭

Sorry am being a  bit facetious 😁👍